Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My 13 year old told me these are the best peanut cookes she has ever had.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, with honey (Kroger)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- additional sugar
- 24 Hershey chocolate kisses (unwrapped)
- Combine shortening, sugars, egg, vanilla and peanut butter.
- Add dry ingredients and milk.
- Shape dough into small balls, then roll in sugar.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350.
- 1 minute before they are done, place a kiss in middle of each cookie pressing until the edges crack.