Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Coming from the Ben and Jerry's ice cream and dessert book, it's sure to be a hit. Replace the Kit Kat pieces with Rolos if you like caramel.
- Whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl, until light and fluffy.
- Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended(About one minute more). Set aside.
- Pour in the cream, vanilla and milk and whisk to blend. Then refrigerate for about an hour.
- Cut the candy bars into bite size pieces. Cover and refrigerate.
- Transfer the mixture from the refrigerator to an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Add the chopped Kit Kat pieces to the mixture about 2 minutes til the end of the cycle.
Loved this recipe! I tried making a batch for my 4 quart ice cream maker and multiplied this by 4 and ended up overflowing my ice cream maker and had almost double, I'm not complaining! Mmmmm.