Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
this is a recipe givin to me by my ex gf Sarah who used to make this all the time at her house I really enjoyed this :)
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cucumber, diced
- 10 shallots, diced
- 16 ounces green peas, cooked
- 16 ounces corn
- 16 ounces tomatoes, crushed
- 1 cup jerusalem artichokes or 1 cup mashed potato, and grilled bannock
- salt & pepper
- Fry the pepper, cucumber & shallots in the oil until tender. Add the.
- peas, corn, tomatoes, artichoke or potato & bannock. Season to taste.
- Stir well & heat until everything is hot.