Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are really no-knead yeast rolls that are cut like biscuits. I have the recipe from a sourdough starter I bought years ago from King Arthur flour. I can't find the recipe on their site so I am putting it here for safe keeping.
- In a large mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- Add sugar, salt, sourdough starter and flour. Mix well.
- Cover; set in a warm spot and let rise until doubled in bulk.
- Punch dough down, and turn out onto a lightly floured work surface.
- Roll out dough to 3/4 inch thickness.
- Cut with a biscuit cutter.
- If desired, dip both sides in butter. (I skip this step.).
- Place biscuits on a well-greased baking sheet.
- Let rise 15 minutes.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.