These are really no-knead yeast rolls that are cut like biscuits. I have the recipe from a sourdough starter I bought years ago from King Arthur flour. I can't find the recipe on their site so I am putting it here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- 2Add sugar, salt, sourdough starter and flour. Mix well.
- 3Cover; set in a warm spot and let rise until doubled in bulk.
- 4Punch dough down, and turn out onto a lightly floured work surface.
- 5Roll out dough to 3/4 inch thickness.
- 6Cut with a biscuit cutter.
- 7If desired, dip both sides in butter. (I skip this step.).
- 8Place biscuits on a well-greased baking sheet.
- 9Let rise 15 minutes.
- 10Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for King Arthur Sourdough Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (1004 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 88.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: