Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great dressing for salads or pasta! My daughter won't eat any other dressing.
- 1 teaspoon salt, i use less
- 2 teaspoons mrs dash garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar (may substitute with cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, and white vinegar too)
- Mix all ingrredients together and shake well. Let marinate over night for best results.
Kim, thank you for this one! Great fresh flavor. I used Spice Island Garlic and Herb as the only change, with a good thick balsamic. Decadent and rich flavor.