1/3 Photos of Kim's Italian Meatballs
Kim D.'s Note:
I had never written my recipe down before, so I estimated the measurements. These meatballs taste very similar to my Aunt Frances! Unfortunately we never got her "exact" recipe, as she didn't follow written recipes. She was an awesome cook and I always thought her spaghetti and meatballs were the best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Soak 2 slices of bread in 1/4 cup milk for 10 minutes.
- 3Don't squeeze out the milk, as adding the milk and bread to the meat mixture will make the meatballs very tender.
- 4Add all other ingredients to the wet bread and milk and mix well with hands.
- 5Roll meat into balls (about the size of a golf ball) and place on a cookie sheet.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes or until meat is done.
- 7Add to spaghetti sauce and let simmer in sauce for at leat 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kim's Italian Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.4
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.3 mg
- Sodium 310.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: