Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I ordered a similar soup at one of my favorite Japanese restaurants and wanted to recreate this soup since it was very healthy and warming. I must say this is very close if not better than what I had at the restaurant! You can also add some seafood to this soup. Please also visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com for more gluten-free, pesco-vegetarian recipes.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and sauté kimch for a few minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water or vegetable stock, tofu, bean sprouts, and mushrooms.
- Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Add scallions and cook a few more minutes.
- Adjust the taste with some salt (about 1/2 tsp).
- Transfer the soup to bowls, infuse love and serve!