Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love kimchee and I made this from what I had on hand. I used brown rice, but any rice will do. Instead of the Korean stir fry sauce you can use oyster sauce, fish sauce, or teriyaki sauce, but likely not soy sauce. I made this as a side dish for salmon. It was easy to cook this on the stove while the salmon was in the oven.
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3⁄4 cup kim chee, cut small
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 6 1⁄2 ounces canned mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon korean stir-fry sauce
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add garlic and kimchee. Stir fry until kimchee is translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir fry until well heated through.