Recipe by KimberLovesTMBG
This chili is SO easy to make! It's also very easy to adjust how much to make depending on the size of your crowd. I serve it with corn chips, sour cream, and shredded cheddar. You may also want to adjust your heat by getting hotter salsa!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) jars salsa (the better the salsa, the better this chili will taste!)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans hot chili beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- corn chips (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain completely.
- Combine beef, beans, salsa, tomato sauce, and any spices you want into a large dutch oven or slow cooker.
- Cook in a dutch oven on medium until heated. (Usually about 30 minutes) You can also leave this on low in the slow cooker all day if you wish.
- Serve with chips, cheese, sour cream or your favorite additions.
- This recipe freezes well, so it's perfect for OAMC!