Recipe by Kyle Newton
Accidentally made some ridiculously good grilled shrimp cleaning out the refrigerator. Love it when a plan comes together.
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped fine
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup lemonade (i had Newman's Own)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss all ingredients together. Use seeds and veins of the jalapeno if you want spicy, use less for mild.
- Let marinate for about half an hour, tossing occasionally.
- Heat up grill on high, clean and oil it.
- Skewer shrimp, packing on as much garlic and jalepeno as will stick.
- Grill 3 minutes on each side, flipping carefully to keep the yummy bits stuck.