Kyle Newton's Note:
Accidentally made some ridiculously good grilled shrimp cleaning out the refrigerator. Love it when a plan comes together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss all ingredients together. Use seeds and veins of the jalapeno if you want spicy, use less for mild.
- 2Let marinate for about half an hour, tossing occasionally.
- 3Heat up grill on high, clean and oil it.
- 4Skewer shrimp, packing on as much garlic and jalepeno as will stick.
- 5Grill 3 minutes on each side, flipping carefully to keep the yummy bits stuck.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Killer Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.3
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 345.6 mg
- Sodium 340.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 47.2 g