1/1 Photo of Kielbasa and Cabbage Packets
Kielbasa, cabbage and potatoes flavored with ketchup, mustard and caraway - cooked in foil. Perfect for summer meals and no pans to wash! The packets can also be baked in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium high.
- 2Tear off 4 18x12 sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 3Place 1/4 of all the ingredients on each sheet and double fold the edges.
- 4Grill uncovered, 4-6 inches from the heat source, for 30-40 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa and Cabbage Packets
Serving Size: 1 (676 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.0
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 1905.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 24.8 g