Recipe by Terese
Fun snacks for kids that are quite healthy as well. Get the kids to decorate their own!
- 2 muffins, split in half
- 4 tablespoons pasta sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 4 slices mild salami
- 8 pitted black olives
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 4 tablespoons grated zucchini
- 4 tablespoons grated carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast muffins.
- Spread half with some tomato sauce.
- Top with grated cheese, then cut salami in half and place like a mouth, put olives for eyes, strip of capsicum for a nose and grated vegetables for hair.
- Place on a paper towel in the microwave and microwave on medium for 30 seconds or until cheese melts.
- Alternatively bake in hot oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.