Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fast and family friendly meal.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cups torn lettuce
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup kidney bean, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Catalina dressing
- 4 cups nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, beans and beef. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate and top with the beef mixture.
I really enjoyed this salad for lunch today. I used extra lean ground beef, roma tomato, Kraft Free Catalina Dressing, and baked Doritoes. A definite keeper for me as it went together quickly and I loved the combination of flavors.