Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found on website - Eat like a dietitian
Make and share this Kidney Bean Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Grease an 8×8 square baking dish using cooking spray.
- Combine the beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder,vanilla extract, sugar, and the rest of the ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth; pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Yields around 16 pieces.Decorate each piece with a halved walnut.
- Each brownie has around 100 calories!