Kiwi Kathy's Note:
Found on website - Eat like a dietitian
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease an 8×8 square baking dish using cooking spray.
- 2Combine the beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder,vanilla extract, sugar, and the rest of the ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth; pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- 3Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- 4Yields around 16 pieces.Decorate each piece with a halved walnut.
- 5Each brownie has around 100 calories!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kidney Bean Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 60.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: