Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a cool summer drink that the kiddies and adults will love. A sneaky way of getting some healthy vitamins in. Shhh! dont tell them it's good for them.
- 12 sliced strawberries (size is not important)
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 18 ice cubes
- 5 -6 teaspoons sugar, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Can substitute orange juice instead of lime juice to give it a different twist.
Yummy! I added extra lime juice. (Probably another tsp. full.) Personal preference. Thank you, Chef FIFI.
I'd exhausted my supply of limes when I got around to making this, so used OJ instead! Also used frozen strawberries & only about half of the indicated ice cubes & STILL had A GREAT DRINK! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC]