Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice change to a sandwich for the kids' lunch box. My kids liked it.
Make and share this Kid Friendly Deli Chicken Club Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 3 soft taco tortillas
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 4 slices bacon, fully cooked microwaved to crispy
- 1 red onion, thin slices broken into rings (just simply take two individual slices and pull them apart into rings)
- 10 slices fat free oven-roasted deli chicken, thinly sliced
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1. Spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on each tortilla.
- 2. Lay all three mayonnaise spread wraps in front of you on your work surface.
- 3. On the first wrap, evenly cover with lettuce and bacon strips.
- 4. On the second wrap, evenly cover with onion rings, deli sliced chicken and tomatoes.
- 5. Leave the third as it is, spread with just mayonnaise.
- 6. To build the club: place the first wrap (lettuce/bacon) in front of you; place the second wrap (onion, chicken, tomato) on top of this; finish by placing the third wrap (just mayonnaise) on top with the mayonnaise side facing down.
- 7. Cut the chicken club stack into eighths and secure each wedge with a sandwich toothpick.
We were snowed in yesterday so I made these for lunch. My children really enjoyed them as did I. I didn't use the onion as we don't care for raw onion on a sandwich. One ate theirs without the mayo and the other without tomato. It was a filling and easy lunch.