1/1 Photo of Kid Friendly Deli Chicken Club Wrap
This is a nice change to a sandwich for the kids' lunch box. My kids liked it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 soft taco tortillas
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 4 slices bacon, fully cooked microwaved to crispy
- 1 red onion, thin slices broken into rings (just simply take two individual slices and pull them apart into rings)
- 10 slices fat free oven-roasted deli chicken, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 11. Spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on each tortilla.
- 22. Lay all three mayonnaise spread wraps in front of you on your work surface.
- 33. On the first wrap, evenly cover with lettuce and bacon strips.
- 44. On the second wrap, evenly cover with onion rings, deli sliced chicken and tomatoes.
- 55. Leave the third as it is, spread with just mayonnaise.
- 66. To build the club: place the first wrap (lettuce/bacon) in front of you; place the second wrap (onion, chicken, tomato) on top of this; finish by placing the third wrap (just mayonnaise) on top with the mayonnaise side facing down.
- 77. Cut the chicken club stack into eighths and secure each wedge with a sandwich toothpick.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kid Friendly Deli Chicken Club Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.9
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 820.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oven-roasted deli chicken