Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a pie which kids will sure love.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package instant pudding mix (your favorite flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup cookie crumbs (oreo, choco chip, etc)
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 1 cup heavy whipped cream
- Blend milk with pudding as directed.
- Pour into freezer tray and freeze until mushy.
- Stir in crumbled cookies and pour into pie shell.
- Freeze until solid. Top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle top with more crumbled cookies or chopped nuts.
This is a great pie! I didn't get to eat ANY of the first one! DH found it in the freezer after he came home late from work night (I'd gone to bed), and he ate the whole thing! Oreo cookies and chocolate pudding. Can't be beat. I made another the next day and got some of that one.