Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not much to say about it...Rice that Kicks!
- 1 -2 cup Minute brown rice (steamed)
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn (del monte or green giant)
- 15 ounces black beans (bush's)
- 1 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet yellow onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic seasoning (use a little or a lot for taste)
- 1 -2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (use more or less for heat)
- 2 teaspoons Smart Balance light butter spread (with olive oil)
- in a frying pan heat onion and bell pepper in butter until cooked half way through.
- add black beans cook 2 minutes while stirring.
- add corn cook 2 minutes while stirring.
- add rice, Mrs. dash, and cayenne cook and stir until seasonings completely blended.