Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A spin off of my previous Better for You Egg Salad
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 4 hard boiled egg whites, diced
- 1⁄3 cup diced carrot
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup diced kosher dill pickle
- 5 green olives, diced
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 4 flour tortillas, taco size
- Mix all ingredients together except lettuce and tortillas.
- Divide salad into fourths.
- Make four wraps. Each wrap gets 1 cup of romaine lettuce.
Delicious egg salad. I cut down to one serving and used 1 whole egg, 1 heaping Tbsp shredded carrot, 1 green onion (instead of celery), 1 Tbsp homemade pickle, 1 large olive, 2 Tbsp lite mayo and fresh black pepper. I did not add any salt as the pickle & olive added enough. I had no lettuce on hand so just wrapped the salad in a tortilla and rolled it up. I will be making this again for sure. Thanks for sharing!