Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From an episode of "The Chew"
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker, seperated
- 1⁄3 cup key lime juice
- 3 key limes, zest of
- 3 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Combine the honey, yogurt, the zest of 2 limes, lime juice, vanilla extract and 1/2 cup of graham crackers in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat at medium-high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Arrange 8 disposable cups. Combine zest of 1 lime and 1/2 cup graham crackers, and divide evenly on the bottom of each cup.
- Pour an equal amount of the yogurt mixture into each cup, each about 3/4 full. Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 2 hours, until set. .