Recipe by Sassy in da South
This is a pie that I can remember having almost every Sunday after church at my gramma's house when I was growing up. So quick and easy to make and absolutely delish!
- 7 egg whites, unbeaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut
- 9 inches unbaked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and stir by hand.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 325 degree oven until glossy and set (about 25 to 30 minutes).
- Do not overbake!
- Serve as is or add some sliced bananas and whipped cream on top for a change.