1/1 Photo of Kentucky Kernel Oven Baked Pork Chops
Pit Master Mark's Note:
I love the Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour! It goes excellent for chicken but can be used to make gravy, cream soups, sauces and the list goes on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow dish combine egg, melted butter, milk and ground black pepper.
- 2Place Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour in another shallow dish.
- 3Dip pork chops into egg mixture.
- 4Dip pork chops into flour, covering both sides.
- 5Place in 13x19x2-inch baking pan.
- 6Bake, uncovered, in a 425 degree oven for 10 minutes. Turn chops.
- 7Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until done (160 degrees) and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kentucky Kernel Oven Baked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.2
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 138.0 mg
- Sodium 118.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 23.1 g