Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love the Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour! It goes excellent for chicken but can be used to make gravy, cream soups, sauces and the list goes on.
- 4 pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup kentucky kernel seasoned flour
- In a shallow dish combine egg, melted butter, milk and ground black pepper.
- Place Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour in another shallow dish.
- Dip pork chops into egg mixture.
- Dip pork chops into flour, covering both sides.
- Place in 13x19x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 425 degree oven for 10 minutes. Turn chops.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until done (160 degrees) and juices run clear.
I use Kentucky Kernel Seasoned Flour religously....LUV IT!!! I make pork chops like this all the time & I can testify how good they are!!!
If you run out, here's an excellant seasoned flour to keep on hand: recipe #426791