Recipe by glutenfreekg
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A creamy bowl of icecream toasted marshmallows and a boozy caramel sauce to top off a great night is all you need. This delightful dessert will have you toasting the leftover mashed sweet potatoes you have transformed into a masterpiece instead of cursing its never ending bountiful ness!
- 1⁄2 gallon premium butter pecan ice cream
- 2 cups cold Simply Potatoes Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 3 tablespoons kentucky Bourbon
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Soften the icecream and place in an electric mixer. Mix softened icecream with the cold sweet potatoes until smooth. Place back in the freezer to harden for about 2-3 hours until desired firmness.
- 2. Stir the bourbon in with the caramel sauce until mixed.
- 3. Top each bowl served with the spiked caramel sauce and a hand full of mini marshmallows. Torch marshmallows with a creme brûlée torch for the toasted marshmallow flavor!