Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great and easy recipe. Also, your potatoes won't turn dark like other recipes. Tastes good too! Also, try my homemade mumbo sauce for great dipping.
- Peel skin off potatoes. Clean potatoes.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2 inch or less.
- Let potatoes soak in milk half hour or longer.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until bubbly.
- Dip potatoes into egg whites, then into flour mixture.
- Deep fry a few potatoes at a time for 5-6 minutes.
- Drain access grease from potatoes when done.
- Serve hot.