1/2 Photos of Ken's Fried Potatoes
A great and easy recipe. Also, your potatoes won't turn dark like other recipes. Tastes good too! Also, try my homemade mumbo sauce for great dipping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel skin off potatoes. Clean potatoes.
- 2Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2 inch or less.
- 3Let potatoes soak in milk half hour or longer.
- 4Meanwhile, mix the flour, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- 5In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until bubbly.
- 6Dip potatoes into egg whites, then into flour mixture.
- 7Deep fry a few potatoes at a time for 5-6 minutes.
- 8Drain access grease from potatoes when done.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ken's Fried Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.4
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 1454.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 40.4 g
- Protein 31.9 g