Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I made up this very easy recipe because I love buffalo chicken dip, but unfortunately cannot justify dip as a meal (most of the time anyways). These burritos have that spicy buffalo wing taste with a creamy sauce that mellows them out. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot, to taste)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing or 2 tablespoons bleu cheese salad dressing
- 2 burrito-size flour tortillas
- Cut chicken breast into large strips.
- Place in pan over medium heat with hot sauce.
- Stir chicken adding more hot sauce if necessary until chicken is cooked through.
- Add cream cheese and salad dressing.
- Stir until melted.
- Add more hot sauce until spiciness is to your taste preference.
- Wrap in tortillas.
Very good! I used light cream cheese and ranch dressing. Thanks for sharing!
This was seriously tasty! I used lite cream cheese and homemade Recipe #13847. I added some lettuce to the wrap but otherwise didn't change a thing. Thanks for the recipe!
These are very easy and tasty! I used the ranch dressing. It was great for a quick meal for just two of us who were having dinner. Thanks for sharing!