Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Serve hot with plain yogurt and any pickle of your choice.
- 100 g chicken breasts (minced)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 green chilies (Hari Mirch, chopped)
- 1 onion (peeled & chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (Hara Dhania, chopped) or 1 tablespoon coriander leaves (Hara Dhania, chopped)
- 1⁄2 tspof ginger paste (Pisi Adrak)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic paste (Pisa Lasan)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chile
- salt (to taste)
- oil (for frying)
- Mix the wheat flour with salt and knead by adding water and make a soft dough.
- boil chicken mince with ginger,garlic,salt and red chillies.until it is tender.then add green chillies onion and coriander leaves.
- Then make small balls from the dough, roll into thin triangle shaped chapathis.
- In the middle, place kheema curry and spread till end. Place another chapathi over this.
- and close the edges by pressing with your fingers.
- Fry these parathas over flat pan on both sides until golden brown using oil.