Recipe by pines506
These are just very simple egg pancakes. My mother would make these all the time when I was growing upand I now make them for my husband and me. My kids still won't eat them though, since they don't eat any kind of jelly!!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs, sugar and flour.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and preheat (not too hot though, or the pancake will brown).
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook until almost set, lifting edges so all uncooked egg mixture gets underneath.
- Flip and cook for about 30 seconds until that side is set.
- Slide out onto plate and spread jelly down the center.
- Roll up and sprinkle with powdered sugar.