Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A tasty chocolate treat for any one who loves chocolate
- 1 (3/4 ounce) packet hot chocolate powder (1-2 packets)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 milk or 1⁄2 cream
- boiling water
- chocolate syrup
- Boil the water in a kettle.
- Put the other ingredients in a cup (not the syrup).
- Then pour the water into the cup.
- Then carefully add a decent amount of chocolate syrup.
- Stir thoroughly.
Good hot chocolate. DH, DD and I just had a cup for a chilly Saturday morning drink. I was out of milk so ours were made will all water but I'll bet it's even creamier with the milk. We'll make this one again.
Wow!! Katrina knows hot chocolate!! I was looking for a little something to warm me up this morning and I am so happy I stumbled onto this recipe!! I made this in a 20 oz mug, used two packets of Swiss Miss hot chocolate powder, 2% milk and only a tsp or so of Hershey's chocolate syrup along with the other ingredients listed and filled the mug with boiling water : ) Mmmmm-Mmmm! Is this ever goooood!