Recipe by Nibblets
I used to buy a honey butter spread by "McFeeter's" for years and much to my dismay, the stores where I live don't carry it anymore. I looked on the internet and found a recipe that is similar to the one I used to buy. I altered it just a tad to suit my tastes. It's quick and delicious! It is best spread on anything toasted.
Top Review by LainieBug
Very rich honey-tasting butter. Loved it on wheat toast. Then decided to try it with peanut butter on the toast first followed by topping with this butter. Delicious! Made for Spring 2010 Pick-A-Chef.
- 118.29 ml icing sugar
- 118.29 ml softened butter, not margarine
- 118.29 ml liquid honey
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Simply put everything into a bowl and mix using the electric mixer until the spread is thoroughly incorporated.
- Empty into a Tupperware container or an old margarine type container with a lid and store in the fridge.
- I usually take the honey butter out of the fridge about 10 minutes before I spread it on my toast so it spreads easily. Sooo YUMMY! :).
- Note: I usually double this recipe because it doesn't last long enough in my house but you might want to go by the amounts used above first to see if it is something you will like.