Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Finally Captain Kate! Here I am w/your belated birthday present. This is a little something light I've found refreshing in the afternoon when I'm busy doing my ZWT cooking! It's tasty, goes down really fast & smooth & doesn't cloud your mind when you're measuring ingredients either!
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry juice (sweetened)
- 1⁄2 cup Fresca soda (diet, Sprite or 7-Up work too)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine (I use Riesling)
- Combine all ingredients, find yourself a very tall glass, enjoy & then have another!
- Note: Sorry about the Riesling, Kate. It's a personal favourite, but you can sub a favourite French choice. :-).
Great, tasty wine cooler!! I am not a big wine drinker, but love to use them in cooking recipes and my sister likes to drink Chardonay and I had some left from her last visit, so I chose to make this drink. It is still quite warm here in Florida, so this was a nice afternoon cooler!! Thanks for sharing the recipe and congrats again on your win in the football pool!!
This is a great light and sweet drink! I used diet Sprite, light cranberry juice, and a sweet Riesling. Loved it - thanks for sharing the recipe!
This should be renamed, I am enjoying this on a late evening in fall-still great! Didn't have cranberry juice, but did have cranberry flavored Crystal Light, made with sprite and a good organic reisling. If you made it with diet soda, this could be very low cal. Very quick to make and so tasty. Even my beer drinking wine hating hubby said it was pretty good! Will make again!