1/2 Photos of Kashi Golean Granola/Snack Bars (No Bake)
Motivated Mama's Note:
These are SO easy! I am always on the look out for high protien, high fiber foods. I created this recipe on a whim and was incredibly impressed with the outcome... Good for you AND tasty!! Practically perfection in my book! It's made from Kashi Go Lean cereal which has 10g of fiber, 13g of protien and only 1g of fat per serving. There is lots of room for variation so have fun adding your own favorite fillers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups Kashi Golean cereal
- 1 cup multi grain oats
- 1/2 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1/4 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup honey (I use creamed)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (I use Valencia Peanut Butter with Roasted Flax Seeds from Trader Joe's, but regular peanut butter ca)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Line a 9 x 13 inch sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2Mix oats, cereal, craisins, raisins and almonds in a large bowl. Set aside.
- 3In a saucepan, mix honey and brown sugar. Bring to a boil while stirring. Add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir just to blend well.
- 4Pour over cereal and fruit mixture. Stir and mix well. Press mixture FIRMLY onto pan. (You get to burn the calories before you eat them!) Let cool and cut into bars. Store in air-tight container. Freezes well, if securely wrapped.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kashi Golean Granola/Snack Bars (No Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (1059 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g