1/1 Photo of Kaplan Special
This was what Sam the Cooking Guy''s mom made for school breakfasts. He calls it perfection on a plate. Since I don't eat real bacon, I have changed it just a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat up a non stick pan with a little olive oil.
- 2Cook the onions until quite soft, about 7-8 minutes, then add tomato wedges. Cook a little longer until the tomatoes soften up.
- 3Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- 4When the onions and tomatoes have softened nicely, add Worcestershire and mix well.
- 5Serve the toast on the bottom, then some onion mix, then the egg and then top with the bacon.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kaplan Special
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.3
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 298.3 mg
- Sodium 1032.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 22.7 g