This is one of my favorite desserts! How can you go wrong with Oreo cookies and cool whip? Cooking Time is freezing time.
- Crush oreo cookies in a blender or food processor.
- Put half of the crushed cookies on the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Mix together the pudding and milk.
- Chill until set.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in prepared pudding and Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture over cookie crumbs.
- Top with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Freeze at least 8 hours before serving.