1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and chop potatoes.
- 2Combine with vegetable oil and water.
- 3Cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Remove potatoes and reserve liquid.
- 5Mash potatoes through a sieve and return to potato liquid.
- 6Add salt and pepper and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 7Wash kale discarding all tough leaves and cut into shreds.
- 8Add to potatoes and cook for 25 minutes.
- 9Add sausage.
- 10Simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kale and Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (615 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.7
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 470.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: