- 1 (12 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄2 kg cottage cheese
- 3 -4 powdered green cardamoms
- 2 tablespoons full cream milk powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash the cottage cheese coarsely in a bowl.
- Add milk powder to it.
- Then, mix in the condensed milk.
- Heat the mixture in a thick bottomed pan.
- Cook on medium flame, stirring continuously, until the mixture thickens.
- This will take about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Spread onto a greased plate.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder over it.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container.