Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Drain and grind cashews to a fine paste.
- Use as little water as possible.
- In a heavy suacepan put sugar and paste.
- Cook on slow to medium heat.
- Cook stirring continuously till a soft lump is formed.
- Add ghee and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Spread on a clean greased worksurface.
- Roll lightly with a rolling pin, to 1/8" thickness.
- Apply silver foil.
- Cool, cut into diamond shaped katlis.
This sweet has been my childhood and teenage time favourite. The way to my heart is through this sweet:)