Recipe by cheers91
This recipe just popped into my head when I was looking in my pantry. I had these ingredients and decided to give it a try!
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix (Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe)
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices
- 5 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
Directions See How It's Made
- Open the can of pineapple and drain into a small bowl. Mix the pineapple juice and the soda together.
- Cut up the pineapple slices into pieces about the size of a quarter; set aside.
- Mix the cake mix, soda and pineapple juice, and about 3/4 of the cut up pineapple in a bowl (mixture will be a bit runny).
- Spray or put paper muffin cups into a 12 cupcake pan. Fill cups 2/3 full.
- Put one piece of pineapple on top of each unbaked cupcake.
- Take can of sweetened condensed milk and pour about a teaspoon on top of each one.
- Bake for 20 minutes!
- Enjoy these very good cupcakes!