Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe just popped into my head when I was looking in my pantry. I had these ingredients and decided to give it a try!
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix (Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe)
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices
- 5 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Open the can of pineapple and drain into a small bowl. Mix the pineapple juice and the soda together.
- Cut up the pineapple slices into pieces about the size of a quarter; set aside.
- Mix the cake mix, soda and pineapple juice, and about 3/4 of the cut up pineapple in a bowl (mixture will be a bit runny).
- Spray or put paper muffin cups into a 12 cupcake pan. Fill cups 2/3 full.
- Put one piece of pineapple on top of each unbaked cupcake.
- Take can of sweetened condensed milk and pour about a teaspoon on top of each one.
- Bake for 20 minutes!
- Enjoy these very good cupcakes!
These are the best cupcakes! There was no need for icing, because they were allready sweet enough. They were also very moist! You have to try these!