1/4 Photos of Kahwah - Indian Green Tea
This is a traditional green tea recipe from the south east region of Kashmiri. The tea has a mellow taste with a hint of pine/cardamom flavor. I like mine with a little honey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put water, saffron and cardamom pods into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- 2Reduce the heat to low and simmer uncovered for about 2 minutes.
- 3Add the tea and reduce the heat to low.
- 4Simmer gently for an additional 2 minutes.
- 5Strain the tea into small tea cups and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahwah - Indian Green Tea
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green cardamom pods