- Ready In:
- 5 ounces hot black tea
- 2 inches strips orange peel (be careful not to get the white part)
- 1 ounce golden rum (I prefer 1/2 an ounce)
- 3⁄4 ounce amaretto almond liqueur
- 1 teaspoon sugar (or to taste)
- Gently simmer tea and peel in a small saucepan for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add liquors and pour, with peel, into a cup.
Join The Conversation
This was a terrific tea Annacia. I enjoyed it very much. I used a dark tea with black currant, added a beautiful gold rum and a little almond extract, ( don't enjoy Amaretto) and some sugar. It was delicious, soft and subtle, very comforting and soothing. Thanks so much for sharing my friend. Made for Fearless Red Dragons - ZWT8 - India