Pure adult pleasure!...I really don't think there is a better hot chocolate than this one!
Make and share this Kahlua Hot Chocolate recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the chocolate, milk and half and half cream over medium heat in a heavy saucepan, stirring until the chocolate has melted.
- Whisk until the mixture is hot and frothy.
- Add in sugar if desired.
- Add in the Kahlua and vanilla; contine to whisk until the mixture is hot.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate.