1/4 Photos of Kahlua Hot Chocolate
Pure adult pleasure!...I really don't think there is a better hot chocolate than this one!
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the chocolate, milk and half and half cream over medium heat in a heavy saucepan, stirring until the chocolate has melted.
- 2Whisk until the mixture is hot and frothy.
- 3Add in sugar if desired.
- 4Add in the Kahlua and vanilla; contine to whisk until the mixture is hot.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream.
- 7Garnish with shaved chocolate.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (1495 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.3
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.3 mg
- Sodium 90.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 8.8 g