1/1 Photo of Kahlua French Toast
Linda in Madison, VA's Note:
Traditional French Toast with the warm flavor of the Kahlua liquour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in a 12" skillet over medium heat.
- 2Beat the eggs, milk, cinnamon and Kahlua together in a medium sized bowl.
- 3When the pan is hot, dip bread in egg mixture coating both sides well.
- 4Place coated bread in the skillet turning occassionally till each side is golden bown.
- 5Remove the toast from the pan and place a dab of butter on each piece of French Toast.
- 6Drizzle syrup over the toast and dress with a sprinkling of confectioner's sugar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kahlua French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 140.5 mg
- Sodium 714.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 20.0 g