Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Traditional French Toast with the warm flavor of the Kahlua liquour.
Make and share this Kahlua French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Heat butter in a 12" skillet over medium heat.
- Beat the eggs, milk, cinnamon and Kahlua together in a medium sized bowl.
- When the pan is hot, dip bread in egg mixture coating both sides well.
- Place coated bread in the skillet turning occassionally till each side is golden bown.
- Remove the toast from the pan and place a dab of butter on each piece of French Toast.
- Drizzle syrup over the toast and dress with a sprinkling of confectioner's sugar.