Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love extra butter on almost everything, so this version will not be as light tasting as others.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter flavored marinade (I use injectable type for deepfrying turkeys)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup salted peanuts (with skins, Spanish peanuts)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Melt butter. (I melt it in the oven while it's preheating in a 1 cup glass measuring cup.).
- Mix Worcestershire sauce, marinade, seasoned salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in small dish.
- Mix all 3 cereals, peanuts and pretzels in large bowl. Then pour into pan, cake pan or roasting pan (roasting pan is bigger and easier to stir later.).
- Mix seasoning mix into melted butter and pour evenly onto cereal mix. Stir very well.
- Bake at 250 for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.