Oh so good! Like sipping a bit of the tropics. I'm not much of a drinker, but this has all my favorites... midori, pineapple, coconut; a little sweet, a little sour. Yum! I've seen the banana liquor left out in some recipes, so I've listed it as optional.(F.Y.I. 1 oz. is the size of a small shot glass.)
- 1 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 ounce malibu coconut rum
- 1⁄2 ounce banana liqueur (optional)
- 1 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- Mix well and pour over ice. Enjoy!