Recipe by katew
These are a favourite in our family - I think the recipe was originally from a pamphlet picked up in the supermarket.
Top Review by Hanka
These cookies tastes wonderful coconut and raisin gives enough sweetness and I like there is no sugar in recipe. Oats and corn flakes give nice crunch. Only downside was they don't hold the shape after baking and they crumbled apart. So I basically I end it up with granola but very tasty granola. :) The dough may need more eggs to make it moist and to bind all dry ingredients together.
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup sultana
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 125 g melted butter
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Add melted butter and beaten egg.
- Mix into a firm dough.
- Divide into about 10 even sized pieces.
- Roll into balls and place on trays allowing room to spread.
- Flatten with palm of your hand.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on trays for 5 minutes then cool on a wire tray.