1/3 Photos of Jumbo Cookies
These are a favourite in our family - I think the recipe was originally from a pamphlet picked up in the supermarket.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- 2Line baking tray with baking paper.
- 3Combine all dry ingredients.
- 4Add melted butter and beaten egg.
- 5Mix into a firm dough.
- 6Divide into about 10 even sized pieces.
- 7Roll into balls and place on trays allowing room to spread.
- 8Flatten with palm of your hand.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- 10Cool on trays for 5 minutes then cool on a wire tray.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jumbo Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.1
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 122.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g