Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from Land O Lakes butter box.
Make and share this Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar at medium speed, until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat at medium until well mixed.
- Reduce speed to low. Stir flour, baking soda, and baking powder together and add gradually to butter mixture, until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes before removing from cookie sheets.
These sweet chocolate chip cookies are the bomb. Soft, tender, chewy and full of flavor. They were quick and easy to make and had the dh running to the house when he smelled them. Thank you for sharing this yummyrecipe. Dh especially enjoyed the size of the cookies, called them real men's treats..... Made for Spring Pac 2014.