Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chewy, crispy, buttery, yummy cookie!
Make and share this Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, chilled
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- With mixer beat butter, sugar, brown sugar until just combined and sandy, do not cream.
- Mix in egg until just combined about 3 seconds.
- Add flour, baking soda,salt and mix until just incorporated.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- On a large ungreased cookie sheet drop heaping tablespoons full of dough a few inches apart.
- Bake until just golden all around edges, about 20 minutes
- Transfer the cookie sheet to rack and cool completely.