1/1 Photo of Julie's Everyday Salad
When I was a kid, we had everyday dishes and Sunday dishes. I've resisted putting this recipe up since this is just my everyday salad, but sometimes simple is pretty darn good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 leaves romaines lettuce, cut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped and seeds removed (optional)
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper (for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese (for garnish)
- 1Put all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Toss well, taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- 3Transfer to serving bowl or separate salad bowls.
- 4Top with additional fresh ground pepper and parmesan.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Julie's Everyday Salad
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.9
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 79.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g