Recipe by puppitypup
When I was a kid, we had everyday dishes and Sunday dishes. I've resisted putting this recipe up since this is just my everyday salad, but sometimes simple is pretty darn good.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Everyday I have a salad. In fact; quite often, I even eat salad for breakfast. So today I made Julie's Everyday Salad by puppitypup because I eat a salad everyday, and this being an everyday salad makes it the perfect salad for everyday and then some. Even for breakfast. Confused? So am I, but I know salad's everyday and this is the best everyday salad I have ever had. The only addition I added was for visual excitement were radishes, some shredded cheddar cheese and tomato. This is grand, Julie!
- 4 leaves romaines lettuce, cut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped and seeds removed (optional)
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper (for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese (for garnish)