From her original cookbook, a recipe from her friend's grandmother.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy, add egg and vanilla, beat to incorporate.
- 2Mix the sifted flour and salt. Stir in the nuts, chocolate and coconut.
- 3Roll walnut sized balls of dough and place on a prepared tray with baking paper. Allow room for spreading and flatten with the back of a fork.
- 4Bake for 12-14 minutes (until just golden around the edges, they will still be soft). Cool on trays to firm up a bit.
- 5Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 6Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Julie Goodwin's Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 45
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 37.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: