- 2⁄3 cup fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup light butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda sugar substitute, for baking
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- combine cream cheese, and butter in large bowl. Beat with a mixer on high speed until blended. Add sugar. Beat until fluffy. Add vanilla, egg whites, and egg. Beat well.
- In a separate bowl, Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture and soy milk to cream cheese mixture. Gently fold in raspberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin liners. Bake at 350 degrees.